[WSBARP] Federally backed mortgages and evictions

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 06:45:58 PST 2023

Since this is a Google searchable listserve, I won't name names, but
there's a rather significant attorney landlord who is getting out of the
game due to all of this.  I'm guessing maybe 10-20 houses that will no
longer be rentals (unless the new buyer rents).

But it's not just that it will only be big players in the game.
Newspaper reports to the contrary, I don't find that big players invest
in single family houses.  Assuming I'm right, that means it will be
harder for parents to raise their kids in a house, as opposed to an
apartment.  That takes away an important choice for families. My point
is, it's not just an increased expense resulting from these policies,
it's also a lifestyle choice.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148