[WSBARP] Federally backed mortgages and evictions

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 06:46:54 PST 2023

If you look at the definition for 1-4 family homes it includes Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac loans, so it would be virtually all home loans
except maybe those portfolio lenders like Washington Federal.

15 USC 9058.

The same is true of 5 units and above, but I have no idea how common
Fannie and Freddie are in those type of loans.

There are also Internet tools I remember from the financial crisis, but
I have not idea used or even thought about those for years.

https://fhmtg.com/freddie-mac-and-fannie-mae-loan-lookup-tools/

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148