[WSBARP] Flood Insurance - Referral

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:48:45 PST 2023

PC called insurance broker 20 days ago and said requested flood insurance and broker says yes.  Now, after storms and king tides, waterfront property flood damage occurs.  Insurance broker now says, "Opps.  I got busy during the holiday and I didn't place a policy so no coverage."  PC has now received a call from broker's "E & O Insurance" attorneys.  PC says the broker must have contacted the E &O carrier.  The attorneys for the E & O ins. co. want receipts for damages (ok, makes sense) but also want a written explanation why the PC thinks the broker is liable for doing or not doing something.  The PC's spider-sense is tingling and desires assistance on how to respond.  Can anyone assist PC?  Self-referrals welcome on- or off-line.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9268B.FBE356B0]