[WSBARP] Boundary Line Agreement - issues with title

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Jan 12 09:38:33 PST 2023

Bryce is absolutely correct with his opinion and approach. -Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2023, at 9:32 AM, Bryce Dille <Bryce at dillelaw.com> wrote:

I have done at least 20 of these is last several years in Pierce, Kitsap and Thurston Counties and have never encountered this the only time a county or city may object is if the parties are using this just to do an boundry adjustment and not because there is a boundary line issue like encroachment or fence lines off etc. but use it to avoid the formal process that involves application and approval by appropriate governmental agency. In my opinion the state statute (RCE 58.04.007) trumps any ordinance or municipal code to the contrary

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

<image001.png>
** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.