[WSBARP] Boundary Line Agreement - issues with title

Meyler Legal, PLLC samuel at meylerlegal.com
Thu Jan 12 08:49:34 PST 2023

Yes, I have dealt with this issue in both Seattle and King County. If you call and speak with someone about it, they will tell you that you need to go through their review process. Sure! Charge me a ton of money and take a year or two of my time to review it.

I would love to challenge their position but it is cheaper and faster for the parties to reach a resolution, file an adverse possession action and submit a stipulated judgment and order. Silly that two affected landowners can’t do exactly what RCW 58.04.007 says they can do.

Sam

Samuel M. Meyler
Meyler Legal, PLLC
1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
Seattle, WA 98109
Main: 206-876-7770
Fax: 206-876-7771
Direct: 206-876-7772
Email: samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.  Thank you.