[WSBARP] TOD

katie at froehlinglaw.com katie at froehlinglaw.com
Thu Jan 5 12:33:56 PST 2023

Client and daughter, both names on QCD as Grantees. Want to avoid probate.
If I do TOD Deed do they each need one since they are both Grantees? Or is
it better to re-do the deed to state with rights of survivorship? If I am
doing a TOD Deed, do I need to record a REETA, and if so which WAC
exemption? My gut says no on the REETA.

Katie M. Hendricks

Attorney

Froehling Hendricks, PLLC

510 East Main, Suite F

Puyallup, WA 98372

F:253-770-0144

P:253-770-0116

Email: Katie at froehlinglaw.com <mailto:Katie at froehlinglaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis e-mail, together with any attachments, is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
legally privileged. This transmission is not intended for transmission to,
or receipt by, any unauthorized person. Disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking action in reliance on this transmission is strictly prohibited if you
are not the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, or are not the intended recipient, please delete it without copying,
and notify the sender by e-mail or at the telephone number above.