[WSBARP] OT-NWMLS FORM 41 Exclusive Buyers Agency Agreement

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Wed Feb 1 14:35:42 PST 2023

I know brokers can practice limited law within the “forms”. I am a license broker. My questions is how are brokers going to interpret CPA and terms within the Form 41, that is outside the scope of selling a buyer a house, just my opinion.

If I hear this right, why do buyers have a “voice” to pay a broker a commission. IMO buyers will not use a broker. Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks Justin