[WSBARP] Evictions and "Statutory Attorney Fees"

Craig Sjostrom cdsjostrom at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 13:27:58 PST 2023

I assume he's referring to 4.84.010 and .080

Craig

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message contains information belonging
to the Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, which may be privileged, confidential
and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If you believe that you have
received this message in error, please be so kind as to contact the sender
and delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

> Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, 1204 Cleveland Ave., Mount Vernon, WA  98273
Phone (360) 848-0339  Fax (360) 336-3488 email
<mailto:cdsjostrom at comcast.net> cdsjostrom at comcast.net