[WSBARP] Mason County title insurance - litigation guarantee

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Dec 20 15:58:07 PST 2023

To your latter question, in my last transaction (a couple month ago) I used:

[cid:image001.png at 01DA335D.3C1EAF70]LAND TITLE COMPANY OF MASON COUNTY
930 West Railroad Avenue
Shelton, WA 98584
O: 360.426.8288 | TF: 800-955-0852

Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA335D.520D9D50]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Our office will be closed December 25 and 26, 2023.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.