[WSBARP] Probate Funds - Estate Account - Treasury Bonds?

Mark McClure mark at mcclurelawgroup.com
Tue Dec 19 16:14:04 PST 2023

In the bankruptcy world, US Bank is certified by the US Trustee’s office to
hold debtor funds in excess of the limits.  For what it is worth.

*Mark C. McClure* *| *
*Managing Attorney *Law Office of Mark McClure, PS

*"Why Retire With Debt?"*1103 West Meeker Street, #101
Kent, WA 98032

Office:  253.631.6484 (Leave Msg - Will be returned within 24 hours)
Email: Mark at McClureLawGroup.com
Web: www.McClureLawGroup.com <http://www.mcclurelawgroup.com/>

*Notice of Unavailability:* *      TBD*

***NOTE** All visits must be scheduled in advance for access to the
building.  Call *253-631-6484 * to schedule.*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email contains legal stuff. If you are not
the intended recipient you could get into a lot of trouble if you read it,
and even more trouble if you tell someone else about it. So, the best thing
to do is ignore it and forget you ever saw it. Thank you.