[WSBARP] Probate Funds - Estate Account - Treasury Bonds?

Tom Ashton Tashton at tomashtonlaw.com
Tue Dec 19 14:53:01 PST 2023

Years ago, I had a similar problem in Whatcom County, but I had an order requiring disbursements from a California probate to be paid into the registry of the court. Clerk didn't much like it, and proceeds were fairly short term (several months) but it worked because the banks didn't want to lose the county's business.
Good luck.