[WSBARP] Washington and CA-licensed real property/business attorney

Kira Rubel kira at theharborlawgroup.com
Tue Dec 5 08:00:00 PST 2023

Jan, I am licensed in both California and Washington and perform work in
those practice areas. Please feel free to pass along my information to your
PC.

I'm glad to know you practice in Nevada - I believe I might have a referral
for you as well!

*Kira M. Rubel, Esq.*

**Licensed in CA and WA*

8811 Harborview Dr. Ste. B
Gig Harbor, WA 98332-2174
Tel.  (253) 358-2215

*https://theharborlawgroup.com/ <https://theharborlawgroup.com/>*

The information transmitted (including any attachments) is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material that may be protected by law from disclosure.  If you
receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

No Tax Advice: No matter what I say in this email, I am an attorney, not a
tax advisor and cannot provide any tax advice to you! Please refer all tax
matters to your own tax advisor to ensure you are receiving the most
up-to-date and relevant tax advice.