[WSBARP] Grays Harbor attorney re: adverse possession

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Fri Aug 25 11:13:11 PDT 2023

I am in Olympia, and have handled a lot of cases in Gray's Harbor & happy
to chat with PC if helpful. Adverse possession is one of my keen interests.
I've honed my practice to focus on a few discrete areas at this stage, AP
is one of them.

Carmen Rowe

Phone: (360) 669-3576 (direct cell)
Email:  Carmen at GryphonLawGroup.com

*Olympia/Lacey and primary mailing office:*
1415 College Street SE, Lacey, WA 98503

*Seattle office: We are currently moving our Seattle location - notice of
new address coming soon!*

*NOTICE REGARDING OPERATIONS AND COVID-19:* We see our community as working
together to address COVID and its impact on our lives, health, and
business. The nature of our practice lends itself well to virtual operation
and we offer a range of flexible solutions to best work with your needs and
preferences. We are here to support you.

*Privileged and confidential: *This message is confidential. If you receive
this message in error, please let us know, and please delete and disregard
any information it contains. We thank you for your respect in not sharing
this email with anyone.