[WSBARP] uNDERWRITING COUNSEL FOR OLD REPUBLIC

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Thu Aug 24 17:50:10 PDT 2023

THANKS, JOHN!

---

_PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, I HAVE MOVED MY OFFICE
AND CAN BE REACHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW ADDRESS:_

_LAW OFFICE OF SHAUN WATCHIE PERRY_
_PO BOX 348_
_GRAPEVIEW, WA 98546-0348_

_(TELEPHONE, FAX,  EMAIL, and WEB PAGE  remain the same):_

_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [2]  | Email:
shaunwperry at swp-law.com | __Web Page: www.swp-law.com [3]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._

On 2023-08-24 4:58 pm, John McCrady wrote:

> Allison Davis is underwriting counsel 206-239-5165 adavis at ortc.com
>
> Bob Wallin is senior underwriter 503-219-2328 bwallin at ortc.com
>
> John McCrady
>
> Counsel
>
> Puget Sound Title Company
>
> 5350 Orchard Street West
>
> University Place WA 98467
>
> 253-476-5721
>
> j.mccrady at pstitle.com
>
> _There are no traffic jams on the extra mile_
>
> Beginning July 26, 2021, recording fees for most documents recorded in
> Washington will increase by $100 [1]. Please be sure to collect
> recording fees accordingly. Due to the above increase, our Reconveyance
> fees will also be increased by $100.00
>
> WARNING-FRAUDULENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
>
> Email hacking and fraud are on the rise to fraudulently misdirect
> funds.  Please call your escrow officer immediately using contact
> information found from an independent source, such as the sales
> contract or internet, to verify any funding instructions received.  We
> are not responsible for any wire sent by you to an incorrect bank
> account.

Links:
------
[1]