[WSBARP] eviction of at will tenant

Stromberg, Spencer spencer at lucentlaw.com
Tue Aug 22 14:03:29 PDT 2023

Does the client even need to sell the 5th wheel? Why not just have it towed
to secure storage somewhere for a while?

If that's too extreme, then another consideration is that it's likely a
violation of zoning to allow permanent residence in an RV. If the city or
county flagged the violation, the client could evict under RCW
59.18.650(2)(h) with 30 days' notice, or without a notice of violation but
advice of counsel that the living arrangement is illegal, use the 60 day
notice for "good cause" under RCW 59.18.650(2)(m).

*Spencer A. W. Stromberg*
Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.828.4644
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com

lucentlaw.com <https://www.lucentlaw.com/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lucent-law>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/LucentLaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.