[WSBARP] Recommendation Needed

Kelby Derenick kelby at derenicklaw.com
Wed Apr 26 12:17:34 PDT 2023

I can assist with this.  Thanks Gwendolyn.

Kelby J. Derenick
Attorney

*9414 State Ave., Suite E*

*Marysville, WA 98270Ph: (206) 659-5061*

*14 E. Main Street, Suite 207*
*Walla Walla, WA 99362*
*Ph: (509) 676-9805*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message contains information
that (a) is or may be legally privileged, confidential, proprietary in
nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and (b) is intended
only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the
intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact me
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system.  Thank you.