[WSBARP] Insurance for Security Deposits and Last-Month's Rent

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Wed Apr 26 10:44:34 PDT 2023

All

A client just asked me about insurance for renters to secure the landlord
for payment of first and last month's rent and security deposits without
the tenant having to come up with a pile of cash.

Anyone know anything about this? Can you point me to a company or website
that provides this in Washington?  It sounds brilliant but I had to admit I
didn't know anything about it and would try to find out

Lynn Clare
Clare Law Firm