[WSBARP] Use of County Right of Way

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Mon Apr 17 16:56:12 PDT 2023

I agree with Tom; I know that in the past these were commonly granted by King County, in the form of year-to-year renewable licenses, for access across the bike trail to the waterfront homes on the east side of Lake Sammamish, where all the driveways' accesses necessarily cross the public trail to reach the paved public roadway. If you are not talking about a King County property, at least you could ask your friendly title agent to look up on-line what is done there for an example.

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
Home (please try this line first, as I am working remotely until further notice): 425-844-2749
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com<mailto:khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com>
www.rp-lawgroup.com<http://www.rp-lawgroup.com/>

*Licensed in Washington State.

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

This email will not create a binding agreement and If there is a document attached to this message, the attached document cannot become effective until and unless the attached document is fully executed by the parties thereto and delivered pursuant to the methods required therein.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.