[WSBARP] Making Claim for Excess Foreclosure Proceeds

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Sep 28 09:30:24 PDT 2022

Thanks Eric,

We will make the claim for the client and see if the Debtor responds.  The
interesting twist is the judgment is for a water district so I can make the
pitch its claim is not subject to the homestead, if he even responds.   Yes,
I read the statute and will serve everyone who received the notice.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC

Attorneys at Law
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.