[WSBARP] Repayment plans and new rent due

Kelby Derenick kelby at derenicklaw.com
Mon Sep 26 10:36:13 PDT 2022

Ok great.  I was thinking of doing that even though it wasn't included in
the statute.

Thanks Gwendolyn - I appreciate your feedback!

Kelby J. Derenick
Attorney

*10018 Greenwood Ave. N*
*Seattle, WA 98133*
*Ph. (206) 659-5061*

*14 E. Main Street, Suite 207*
*Walla Walla, WA 99362*
*Ph: (509) 676-9805*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message contains information
that (a) is or may be legally privileged, confidential, proprietary in
nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and (b) is intended
only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the
intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact me
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system.  Thank you.