[WSBARP] Is a manufactured home real property in Wasington?

sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com
Tue Sep 20 13:35:47 PDT 2022

I have a dissolution where a manufactured home is community property.  It
sits on the H's parents property.  It is permanently sitting on the
property.  I understand that various jurisdictions have various requirements
to consider a manufactured home real property, but I don't know what
Washington statutes require.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  I posed
this question to the DRAW list serve because I'd also like to know what
difference it may make in dividing the community property if it is real
property or not.

Thank you,

Susan

SUSAN DONAHUE