[WSBARP] Accepted Cases Notification from the Washington Supreme Court

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Mon Sep 19 10:22:22 PDT 2022

Thanks Catherine for this information.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law
Partner

*Lucent Law, PLLC <https://lucentlaw.com/>*
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

*Paralegal*
*Candy Mann*
P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 316-2128
F: (509) 455-3718
E: candy at lucentlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.