[WSBARP] Fencing Issues - Seeking a second to pick your brain

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Mon Sep 12 11:51:37 PDT 2022

Michael, thanks for this question! I was fully unaware of Chapter 16
Animals and Livestock, Chapter 60 Fences. I had no idea! Are these pasture
parcels, and is there livestock?

Also, are all five parcels currently enclosed by one fence? And your client
wants to split the parcels with a fence? I think that is a required
predicate of RCW 16.60.030
<https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=16.60.030>.

I look forward to other thoughts.

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #103, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Co-Ownership of Real Property by Single People
<https://www.fsbolawyers.org/blog/tenants-in-common-agreement>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.