[WSBARP] Waiver of CC&R Provisions

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Thu Sep 8 12:01:08 PDT 2022

Dear All:

1995 CC&Rs for a certain community require that “[a]ll fencing and screening, with the exception of the Common Areas, shall be of cedar other comparable wood.”  Unaware of this, Homeowner built a vinyl fence in 2000.  No one has said anything until now, when Homeowner’s neighbor was rebuilding his own fence and discovered the vinyl fence.  Homeowner believes the HOA board will grant a waiver for the requirement that Homeowner’s fence be made of wood (and not vinyl).

Do any of you have an example of a document for the board to sign that would grant such a waiver?

Thanks in advance.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.