[WSBARP] PC needs QT action in Okanagon County

Kelby Derenick kelby at derenicklaw.com
Thu Sep 8 11:47:51 PDT 2022

I have handled these kinds of cases before.

Kelby J. Derenick
Attorney

*14 E. Main Street, Suite 207*
*Walla Walla, WA 99362*
*Ph: (509) 676-9805 | www.derenicklaw.com <http://www.derenicklaw.com/>*

*10018 Greenwood Ave. N*
*Seattle, WA 98133*
*Ph. (206) 659-5061*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message contains information
that (a) is or may be legally privileged, confidential, proprietary in
nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and (b) is intended
only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the
intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact me
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely
from your computer system.  Thank you.