[WSBARP] Simple request

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 05:36:08 PDT 2022

Just a reminder to everyone that there are the bar's LPO forms, which
includes request for full and partial reconveyance, but oddly not the
reconveyance form itself.

https://wsba.azurewebsites.net/for-legal-professionals/join-the-legal-profession-in-wa/limited-practice-officers/lpo-forms

For the form itself there would always be the King County Recorder's
office website, but that would require typing and formatting.  Yuk!  ;-)

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148