[WSBARP] What is the SOL on Breach of Statutory Warranty Deed

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Fri Sep 2 10:32:29 PDT 2022

Sorry, but I gotta ask: "Does it run from the date of the deed or the date
of discovery of the breach?"

Also, I hate to be a killjoy and a downer, but football kills the brains of
those who play it. :-(

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #103, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Co-Ownership of Real Property by Single People
<https://www.fsbolawyers.org/blog/tenants-in-common-agreement>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.