[WSBARP] [External Email] An HOV Violation question

Allen Sakai asakai at jgslaw.com
Mon Oct 31 16:30:32 PDT 2022

Dave:
Unless the camera was pointing off in a goofy direction, I think it would be hard to trip the camera (white light) unless your friend's car was in the HOV lane.  They do point almost straight down.  Then again, I guess that may be something you make the prosecution prove.  I did think about your friend making an offer to pay the toll.  Maybe that ship has sailed.
Sounds like it might be the trial of the century!  :)  Good luck!
Allen R. Sakai
Attorney at Law
Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S.
10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 801
Bellevue, WA 98004-5044

Phone: 425-454-2344, ext - 106
Fax:  425-646-8889
asakai at jgslaw.com<mailto:asakai at jgslaw.com>
www.jgslaw.com<http://www.jgslaw.com/>

This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call to (425)-454-2344, or by reply to this communication.