[WSBARP] "Gifted" Easement

Meyler Legal, PLLC samuel at meylerlegal.com
Tue Oct 25 18:57:03 PDT 2022

While non-use will not extinguish an easement, can an easement that has been conveyed for no consideration at all (a gift) be revoked by either the grantor or the grantor’s heirs?

Samuel M. Meyler
Meyler Legal, PLLC
1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
Seattle, WA 98109
Main: 206-876-7770
Fax: 206-876-7771
Direct: 206-876-7772
Email: samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.  Thank you.