[WSBARP] Date Public Health Emergency Ended?

Kendel Froese kendel at thrivelawpllc.com
Wed Oct 19 15:06:10 PDT 2022

I believe October 31, 2022: Inslee announces end to remaining COVID-19
emergency orders and state of emergency by October 31 | Governor Jay Inslee
(wa.gov)
<https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-announces-end-remaining-covid-19-emergency-orders-and-state-emergency-october-31>

Happy to be corrected if someone has a different understanding.

Best,
Kendel

--

Kendel Froese

Attorney, Thrive Law PLLC <https://www.thrivelawpllc.com/>

203 N. Washington | Suite 200 | Spokane, WA | 99201

509.514.5317 (Call & Text) | kendel at thrivelawpllc.com

Instantly schedule an appointment with me here
<https://calendly.com/thrivelaw>!

*Please Note!*

The information contained in this email and any attachments are meant only
for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are reading this communication and are not the intended
recipient, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you received this communication by
mistake, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete
the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation!