[WSBARP] Collection Attorneys

katie at froehlinglaw.com katie at froehlinglaw.com
Mon Oct 17 11:13:01 PDT 2022

Have you tried Christopher Thayer? 206-340-2008

Katie M. Hendricks

Attorney

Froehling Hendricks, PLLC

510 East Main, Suite F

Puyallup, WA 98372

F:253-770-0144

P:253-770-0116

Email:  <mailto:Katie at froehlinglaw.com> Katie at froehlinglaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis e-mail, together with any attachments, is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
legally privileged. This transmission is not intended for transmission to,
or receipt by, any unauthorized person. Disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking action in reliance on this transmission is strictly prohibited if you
are not the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, or are not the intended recipient, please delete it without copying,
and notify the sender by e-mail or at the telephone number above.