[WSBARP] SMS/Text/iMessage Exporting for Exhibits

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 07:34:27 PDT 2022

The Textra texting app will send texts to email, and is a very good
texting app in general.  I need to send client texts to the firm's
transaction folder, and so when a transaction closes I'll forward the
texts to/from the client to my email and then convert that to a PDF for
forwarding to the firm.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148