[WSBARP] RCW 59.18 or RCW 59.20

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Nov 18 11:49:53 PST 2022

I think it could, but mostly I don’t want to have to be on the ULD calendar
if I can just do an ejectment and most likely end up with a default
judgment and writ on ex parte. We keep finding the ULD calendar to be a
total crap shoot. I’m all ears however.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*