[WSBARP] RCW 59.18 or RCW 59.20

Tom Lee rtl at rtleelaw.attorney
Tue Nov 15 12:12:26 PST 2022

I would do a 90-day; while drafting, I would cite RCW 59.18.650(2)(e), and
refresh yourself on 2(e):

(e) The tenant continues in possession after the owner elects to sell a
single-family residence and the landlord has provided at least 90 days'
advance written notice of the date the tenant's possession is to end. For
the purposes of this subsection (2)(e), an owner "elects to sell" when the
owner makes reasonable attempts to sell the dwelling within 30 days after
the tenant has vacated, including, at a minimum, listing it for sale at a
reasonable price with a realty agency or advertising it for sale at a
reasonable price by listing it on the real estate multiple listing service.
There shall be a rebuttable presumption that the owner did not intend to
sell the unit if:
(i) Within 30 days after the tenant has vacated, the owner does not list
the single-family dwelling unit for sale at a reasonable price with a
realty agency or advertise it for sale at a reasonable price by listing it
on the real estate multiple listing service; or
(ii) Within 90 days after the date the tenant vacated or the date the
property was listed for sale, whichever is later, the owner withdraws the
rental unit from the market, the landlord rents the unit to someone other
than the former tenant, or the landlord otherwise indicates that the owner
does not intend to sell the unit;

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 10:59 AM <Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> wrote:

> Listmates:
>

> Person leases a vacant lot on which they have their RV.  There is no
> power, septic or known water source.  Property is for sale and owner wants
> RV gone.  90 day notice to vacate (intent to sell) under RCW 59.18?  There
> is  only one RV space so technically its not a manufactured home park.  But
> I have seen stranger things.
>

> Jeff Davis
>

> *W. Jeff Davis*
>
> *BELL & DAVIS PLLC*
>
> *Attorneys at Law*
> P.O. Box 510
>
> 720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
> Sequim WA 98382
> Phone: (360) 683.1129
> Fax: (360) 683.1258
> email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
> www.bellanddavispllc.com
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged,
> confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
> prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
> error, please e-mail the sender at info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call
> 360.683.1129.

> others.***

*TOM LEE*

Attorney

*R. THOMAS LEE, PLLC* | Attorney and Counselor at Law | A Professional
Limited Liability Company

Direct: 425-219-6736

rtl at rtleelaw.attorney | website: www.rtleelaw.attorney

This E-Mail message and any documentation accompanying this transmission
may contain *Attorney Work Product, privileged, and/or confidential
information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above*.  If
you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this E-Mail message and/or attached documentation is strictly
prohibited and may result in legal action against you.  Please reply to the
Sender advising the Sender of the error in transmission and immediately
destroy the message and any accompanying documents.  Thank you.