[WSBARP] real estate commissions

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 15:57:09 PST 2022

That sounds like what Redfin has done for years.  It probably does have
to be done as closing costs, if there's a loan, but I'm hardly an expert
on such matters.  If I've rebating I'll always ask the lender what's
allowed.

BTW, the new Form 41C that went into effect in October has a choice to
credit part of the commission to the buyer or to reduce the commission
(effectively benefiting the seller under the new listing forms).  It
also covers situations where no compensation is offered in the listing,
and where the compensation is less than the buyer's agency agreement.
And if that's not enough, there's an "other" section where you can write
in whatever you want.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148