[WSBARP] Personal Representative Oath Affidavit vs Declaration

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed May 18 12:21:39 PDT 2022

This is interesting.  I have been filing PR oath’s in an unsworn declaration form for the last couple of years, particularly because of Covid.  Our court has never rejected it. I thought we had a list serve discussion a few months ago with an explanation of why it was O.K.
Josh

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185