[WSBARP] Urgent Family Law Attorney, potentially Bloomfield,CO

katie hendricks katie at froehlinglaw.com
Sun May 15 08:37:02 PDT 2022

A friend of mine is looking for a family law/domestic attorney in Bloomfield,CO or somewhere close by.

Friend live here in WA. Friend’s sister died (in CO). Sister had a kid (minor), father unknown. Sister had brain cancer. Friend recalls signing something after sister’s first bout of cancer stating that friend would get the kid when sister passed, recalls there were witnesses but friend doesn’t have a copy of the paper. Prior to sister’s death, sister and kid, and grandma and a few other family members lived in a house together  Not a good environment to for kid to live in.

Does someone have a contact for my friend to contact. I avoided family law and I have no idea how to answer questions! Help, I will pass ALL names.

Pretty urgent. Thank you,

Katie M. Hendricks
Katie at froehlinglaw.com
Office: 253-770-0116