[WSBARP] Water rights (i.e. access to water) attorney

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Tue May 10 07:50:54 PDT 2022

Good Tuesday morning, 'mates.  :-(

PC owns property on Vashon. As described by PC:

"We own unimproved real estate that is within the boundaries of King County
Water District 19, but King County does not have any water available at
that point.  Right across the two-lane highway from our parcel, Heights
Water (a private entity) has a water main, but we are not in their area and
cannot connect to it.  We have tried to arrange some agreement between the
water organizations so that KCWD19 would allow us to use Heights water, and
for Heights to approve that, but it never seems to work out.  We have been
messing with this for about 20 years now.  We are generally patient people,
but after 20 years, we begin to experience some frustration."

Yup, it is time to hire the right lawyer. I will forward all referrals,
self- included.

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #8, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Co-Ownership of Real Property by Single People
<https://www.fsbolawyers.org/blog/tenants-in-common-agreement>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.