[WSBARP] WSBA RPPT Meeting - Important Additional Information!

msafren at jennylinglaw.com msafren at jennylinglaw.com
Sun May 8 09:21:29 PDT 2022

Good afternoon RPPT Listserv members,

We wanted to send some additional information beyond what WSBA shared this
morning.

Room Block:  The details of the event are below, and please take note of the
timeline for booking within our Section room block - it expires May 13,
2022.  After that date, or after the block fills (which is likely will),
attendees will pay general room prices without any discount.

Vaccination Requirements:  We also wanted to share the COVID-19 Vaccination
Requirements that WSBA requires for all events (see below for details and a
link to further information).

Agenda:  Because we had initially planned a remote meeting, and have shifted
to a different schedule and an in-person event, we are still finalizing the
agenda.  The program and speakers will be final next week, and we will share
it with this listserv shortly after.

2022 Real Property, Probate and Trust Midyear

Join us for the weekend, either in-person or virtually, for the Real
Property, Probate and Trust Midyear from June 3rd-5th, 2022.

TO REGISTER AS AN ATTENDEE FOR THE MIDYEAR:
The 2022 Real Property, Probate and Trust Section Midyear Meeting and
Conference (mywsba.org)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/CLESto
re/CLECalendar/MeetingDetails.aspx?productId=21174388__;!!K_R5ZAeIjLw!AUVVmd
1Oxjiuro_KgnJ9NDrEsuVr9qS8__D92PxidwJEu8XvmpExxtkUKwg2XZso0KMoeFW2qXq3qAc0dj
E$>

LODGING INFORMATION:

If you plan to attend in person, we encourage you to reserve a room at
Skamania under our room block as soon as possible. To take advantage of
discounted rates, please click the following link. IMPORTANT: Rooms under
the WSBA RPPT Midyear room block will be released after May 13, 2022. After
May 13, 2022, reservations will be based on general availability and room
prices may increase.

For more information about the venue, please see: Stevenson WA Hotel |
Skamania Lodge.

COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR IN PERSON ATTENDEES:

All in-person attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination
from COVID-19, plus a booster as applicable; or provide proof of a negative
PCR COVID test within the past 72 hours. Verification of the aforementioned
will occur at the event. For more information, please see here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.wsba.org/docs/default-source/legal-c
ommunity/volunteer/volunteer-toolbox/wsba-covid-19-vaccination-requirements-
for-guests2a8674f2f6d9654cb471ff1f00003f4f.pdf?sfvrsn=2d5f11f1_6__;!!K_R5ZAe
IjLw!AUVVmd1Oxjiuro_KgnJ9NDrEsuVr9qS8__D92PxidwJEu8XvmpExxtkUKwg2XZso0KMoeFW
2qXq3cEp-Rt0$> . Requirements are subject to change.

Warmest regards,

Michael S. Safren, Esq.
Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 280 | Seattle, WA 98168
11900 NE 1st St., Bldg. G - Ste. 300 |  Bellevue, WA 98005
P: (206) 859-5098 | E:  <mailto:msafren at jennylinglaw.com>
msafren at jennylinglaw.com
 <http://www.jennylinglaw.com/> www.jennylinglaw.com |
<http://www.facebook.com/jennylinglaw/> facebook.com/jennylinglaw/

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It
constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is
not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient
who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you
believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail,
including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The
unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney/client or other privilege.