[WSBARP] Showing my ignorance ( again)

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue May 3 14:30:48 PDT 2022

Here is the statute! Hope this helps :) It's #12

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=23.95.105

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /