[WSBARP] Aerial photo analysis

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue May 3 13:27:17 PDT 2022

There's also King County iMap, which for my neighborhood goes back to
1936, but the resolutions before 2002 are very poor and even after that
seeing a fence might be difficult if an object on the ground doesn't
help locate it.

https://kingcounty.gov/services/gis/Maps/imap.aspx

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148