[WSBARP] Pierce County Trustee's Sale Location?

Robert McDonald rmcdonald at qualityloan.com
Mon May 2 16:31:19 PDT 2022

Allen

This is the Pierce Co. location I use for my client's Trustee Sale.

I.             NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that XXX , the undersigned Trustee, will on XX/XX/2022, at 10:00 AM At The 2ND floor entry plaza outside the County Courthouse, 930 Tacoma Avenue South, Tacoma, WA 98402 sell at public auction to the highest and best bidder, payable in the form of credit bid or cash bid in the form of cashier's check or certified checks from federally or State chartered banks, at the time of sale the following described real property, situated in the County of PIERCE, State of Washington,

Robert W. McDonald |  General Counsel
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF81A3.73B5F270]
"Excellence Starts Here"

108 1st Avenue South, Suite 202
Seattle, WA 98104
d. 206.596.4862 | f. 206.274.4902 | c. 206.673.6523
rmcdonald at qualityloan.com<mailto:rmcdonald at quailtyloans.com>

Your feedback is warmly welcomed and greatly appreciated! Please feel free to send us your suggestions, comments, and/or concerns to QLSFeedback at qualityloan.com<mailto:QLSFeedback at qualityloan.com>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained herein may be privileged and protected by the attorney/client and/or other privilege. It is confidential in nature and intended for use by the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby expressly prohibited from dissemination distribution, copy or any use whatsoever of this transmission and its contents. If you receive this transmission in error, please reply or call the sender and arrangements will be made to retrieve the originals from you at no charge. Federal law requires us to advise you that communication with our office could be interpreted as an attempt to collect a debt and that any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:  Please be advised that while the opinions expressed herein are provided by an attorney employed by Quality Loan Service Corp. of Washington, Quality Loan Service Corp. of Washington is not a law office.  The legal analysis of any situation depends on a variety of factors and the opinions expressed herein could change based on the specific facts of any given situation.  The information and opinions set forth herein are intended as general information only, and are not intended to serve as legal advice or as a substitute for legal counsel. If you have a question about a specific factual situation, you should contact an attorney directly.