[WSBARP] 2nd DOT invalid?

Kary Krismer krismer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 07:58:00 PDT 2022

Thank you for that additional detail about the default.  I had thought
the only issue was priority.

Quit claim deeds pick up after-acquired title, but AFAIK, SWDs do not.
Perhaps case law (or a statute) on deeds could be applied to DOTs.  Of
course it's really whatever the title company thinks

Kary L. Krismer

206 723-2148