[WSBARP] Signature "X"

Mario Ledesma, Attorney ledesmalawoffice at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 11:33:08 PDT 2022

Hello Listmates;
My client's husband got the Covid 19 pretty hard to the point he is unable to right his name. The husband has been in the hospital for quite a while and my client needs to start moving some funds around to pay their bills. She wants a Power of Attorney. I know there is a way he can sign his name with an "X" but I have forgotten the form that is used.  Any guidance is appreciated.  Thank you!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards,Mario Ledesma
LEDESMA LAW OFFICES PLLCLicensed in Washington and OregonP. O. Box 1305 Richland, Washington 99352Tel: 509.946.1248Ledesmalawoffice at aol.com
This communication is private and confidential.  It is intended to constitute an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510. Its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  This communication contains confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communication.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete and destroy all copies of this communication.