[WSBARP] Jt with Rt of Survivorship Acct.

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 06:01:25 PDT 2022

I would agree with this answer, but go further and say that one of the
survivors could likely withdraw all the funds, possibly without the
others having a remedy.  I'm not sure that intent, now matter how
expressed, is enforceable.

BTW, I think by default bank accounts are joint with rights of
survivorship.  Banks don't want to be drawn into issues over when
account holders can withdraw funds.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148