[WSBARP] HOA Liability

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Wed Mar 23 07:47:59 PDT 2022

Bryce:

Your analysis is correct.  The duty of the Board is going to be ordinary and reasonable.  If you want specifics, I would ask a good roofing company or a good community association management company for a proactive inspection schedule.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.