[WSBARP] Repayment plan for past due rent after lease termination?

Jennifer Tengono jennifer at srwattorney.com
Wed Mar 16 12:28:05 PDT 2022

Thank you Maxwell, Paul and Gwendolyn,

I was thinking the same thing as Maxwell and Paul - that the repayment plan
is a prerequisite for eviction and not necessarily for tenants after they
have vacated the rental property.

Respectfully,

Jennifer Tengono

Associate Attorney

Susan R. Wilson

Attorney at Law, PLLC

208 S. Main St. Ste 2

Moscow, ID 83843

lawfirm at srwattorney.com <mailto:lawfirm at srwattorney.com>

Office: 208-882-8060

Fax: 866-221-9397

This electronic communication may contain confidential information belonging
to the sender that is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
18 U.S.C. Sections 2510 and 2521 and may be legally privileged. This message
and any associated files are intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or the files associated herewith,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify
Susan R. Wilson, Attorney at Law, immediately by telephone at 208-882-8060
and destroy the original message.