[WSBARP] Repayment plan for past due rent after lease termination?

Jennifer Tengono jennifer at srwattorney.com
Wed Mar 16 08:43:20 PDT 2022

Good morning,

I have a landlord whose tenant's lease ended in July 2020. The tenant was
behind in rent by three months and there were damages after they vacated
they still have not paid. Now I understand that for current tenants who
missed rent payments between March 2020 and December 2021 the landlord must
enter into a repayment plan for the past due rent. My question is do they
still have to do this for prior tenants who were behind in rent during the
same time?

Thank you for your input.

Respectfully,

Jennifer Tengono

Associate Attorney

Susan R. Wilson

Attorney at Law, PLLC

208 S. Main St. Ste 2

Moscow, ID 83843

 <mailto:lawfirm at srwattorney.com> lawfirm at srwattorney.com

Office: 208-882-8060

Fax: 866-221-9397

This electronic communication may contain confidential information belonging
to the sender that is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
18 U.S.C. Sections 2510 and 2521 and may be legally privileged. This message
and any associated files are intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or the files associated herewith,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify
Susan R. Wilson, Attorney at Law, immediately by telephone at 208-882-8060
and destroy the original message.