[WSBARP] Service on State Agencies

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Wed Mar 9 14:16:19 PST 2022

Just as an FYI, I believe you can still e-mail the Summons and Complaint to the AG, and they will accept service on behalf of any state agency, due to the pandemic. https://www.atg.wa.gov/electronic-service-original-summons-complaint
Electronic Service of Original Summons & Complaint | Washington State<https://www.atg.wa.gov/electronic-service-original-summons-complaint>
Consistent with the July 24, 2020 extension of the Governor’s “Safe Start Phased Reopening” plan, the Washington Attorney General’s Office will authorize and acknowledge original service of process of a Summons and Complaint by e-mail only at the following address: serviceATG at atg.wa.gov. This authorization applies only to suits against the State of Washington, its state
www.atg.wa.gov

Nicholas Pleasants

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel.
(425) 497-0799 fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.