[WSBARP] Contract Forfeiture attorney

Pat Aylward PatA at JDSALaw.com
Tue Mar 8 14:00:43 PST 2022

We can do that.  Or there is a firm in Davenport who can do it.  Or there are several firms in Spokane who can do it.

Pat

J. Patrick Aylward
Attorney

Jeffers,Danielson, Sonn & Aylward, P.S.
2600 Chester Kimm Road
Wenatchee, Washington 98801
Telephone: 509.662.3685
Facsimile: 509.662.2452
www.jdsalaw.com<http://www.jdsalaw.com/>
NOTICE: This email message may contain confidential attorney-client privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy,
disclose or distribute this message or any information contained herein.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this communication. To the extent that this
message or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used
and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that
may be imposed by law. Thank you.